One of the major drivers for hi-performance professionals is their hunger to ‘expect more’ from themselves. The constant urge to make it big in life, a consistent chatter in their mind about achieving something, making a mark, a solitude and resolve towards excellence, looking at oneself in high regard and capacity. These are all traits of persevering, motivated and driven individuals.
Seeking excellence is the way of life. It is conflux of your ambitions, experiences and achievements. However, these are the winning habits. One must cultivate this winner mindset with new skills and actions. One must consistently work to achieve and generate results and still continue to ‘expect more’
Happy Weekend Guys! Cheers!
In life, you should read, study and learn for the ‘love of learning’. An innate neurological activity, releases endorphins and happiness hormones such as serotonin and dopamine to propel you to learn with sense of peace and focus. This goes a long way. So next time you get to study, do it for the love of reading and learning and not just clearing exams. It reduces anxiety and brings alpha state of mind for maximum performance.
Hey guys, check out this video. An insight on your should be relationship with money. Credits- London Real.
Steps to Reprogramming your Subconscious Mind
Step 1: Thoughts- It is combination of ‘incoming’ thoughts that are opinions from others absorbed by you from the outside and the ‘outgoing’ thoughts which are processed thoughts by you and used for step 2.
Step 2: Emotion- You attach your thoughts to emotions. This is part of human nature. It is entourage to making your thoughts legitimate.
Step 3: Belief- Your thought + emotion will turn into a belief. These beliefs lay down the foundation of what is going to happen next with you.
Step 4: RAS- Reticular Activating System (RAS) is a neurological system that gets activated on the basis of your belief. In order to bring life to your thoughts, your brain looks for confirmation biases. You actively start looking for things that ‘confirm’ what you believe in. This is automatic. You will get to this unknowingly, unintentionally, and mostly sub-consciously.
Step 5: On reaching the confirmation or validation stage, your belief gets conviction through confirmations you seek and find with time. Convictions are strongest form of ‘beliefs’ and they form the basis of your approach towards life.
Reprogramming: You need to disrupt at Step 1. You need to change your thoughts with correct data feed. Second, you need to attached positive emotions to those thoughts. As they grown into beliefs, you need make those beliefs stronger by consistent reinforcements. As RAS gets activate, you will be automatically programmed for confirmation and convictions.
And this will change your life ! Cheers
I happened to visit Hemkund Sahib this month and these are my learnings from this trip-
1. It is a 44km trecherous trek from & to Govind Ghat. It is not for everybody. Even though you can choose your mode of travel in parts, it is still not for the faint hearted. This needs only & only a strong resolve.
2. The trek is not kept well. One of the reasons is locals need work during season and this many earn their livelihood doing mineal jobs. To generate employment, development work gets hampered.
In larger interest of local community, tourist and shrine visitors suffer. This leads to lower footfall and less business activity in comparison to other religious locations.
3. Mobile connectivity not available from Airtel, Vodafone. BSNL is available with poor signal quality. Jio actively spreading its fiber network in the region.
4. Electricity a problem in Govind Dham, 13km from Govind Ghat. Frequent cuts restrict trade. Power back up comes handy. Water supply adequate.
5. The vigour, professionalism and honesty of human resource especially locals here is phenomenal. People are dead honest to their work and do their best.
6. The scenic views are world class. It’s completely worth the effort you put in to reach the valley before shrine.
7. Ideal for personal development.
BIG LEARNING- Sages, Religious Leaders, Gods did not go to such hi-places for seclusion, solidarity and sage-hood. They went there to teach the league of men; that to lead your life well, you need to walk through the path of hell- with rocks and boulders, steps and floors, mountain and valleys. So for good life, keep walking.
The observations are ingenius- Perception is reality, everything is temporary, happiness takes work, mindfulness is supreme and love what you do. The more you like it the less of work it is.
#entrepreneurship #success #peception #reality #mindfulness #growth #personaldevelopment #abconiq #abhayababbar #flow